I think they should have a vote on whether or not they should vote on a vote for consolidation.
There will be a vote for Consolidation or renovatipon tonight. All this bull crap talk about change, will we actually see any of it here in Wise County and our schools?
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I think they should have a vote on whether or not they should vote on a vote for consolidation.
Thats about more like whats gonna happen!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Nother study on the cost of studying to vote or not. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I don't think anybody on the board has changed their minds. Somebody let us know how the vote went tonight.
Any word yet?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
They are probably not even through the "I WANA BE A BULLDAWG" aka the public comment yet.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
This will be the ending of tonights meeting
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WAlCYTxtTQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WAlCYTxtTQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Just in, they voted 5-3 in favor of consolidation.
Bookmarks